Devnology Podcast 042 - Linda Rising
This month we bring you an interview with Linda Rising. Linda is an independent consultant who has authored four books and numerous articles and is an internationally known presenter on topics related to patterns, retrospectives, influence strategies, agile development, and the change process.
This interview was recorded on the 19th of June 2013
at the GOTO Amsterdam conference
Links for this podcast:
- Book: Fearless Change, Patterns for introducing new ideas. Mary Lynn Manns & Linda Rising, Addison-Wesley, 2004
- More on Mindset by world-renowned Stanford University psychologist Carol Dweck.
- A list of articles from Linda is available on her website here.
- Also on her website is a list of interviews and presentations.
- Video: from GOTO Aarhus 2013: The Agile Mindset - and beyond, Linda Rising.
- Video: from GOTO Amsterdam 2013: Incentives: why or why not?, Linda Rising.
- Video: from Skillsmatter: In the brain of Linda Rising: 'Agile: Placebo or Real Solution?'
This podcast is in English - Deze podcast is in het Engels
This podcast was published on 17-11-2013 and lasts for 56:49 minutes