Devnology Podcast 029 - Architecture principles with Danny Greefhorst
In this episode we talk with Danny Greefhorst, one of the authors of the book Architecture Principles - The Cornerstones of Enterprise Architecture. We talk about why principles are important, and ow they can be discovered. Danny gives some examples from the case studies in his book and explains how these principles help, especially in the context of enterprise architecture. Danny is on twitter as @greefhorst
This interview was recorded at the ArchiXL offices in Amersfoort on the 10th of May 2012.
Links for this podcast:
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), version 9.1.
- Via Nova Architectura, especially the principles section (In Dutch)
- NAF - Nederlands Architectuur Forum (Dutch Architecture Forum)
- NGI - Platform voor ICT professionals (Dutch Computer Science Association)
- A list of recent publications can be found on the ArchiXL website
This podcast is in English - Deze podcast is in het Engels
This podcast was published on 11-06-2012 and lasts for 57:09 minutes